[OM] (Fwd) Pen FT selftimer

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Pen FT selftimer
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:48:19 +0000
From:          "J.L. Korten" <j.korten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:          Thu, 24 Aug 2000 21:40:20 +0200

Hi , I am Jaap Korten and also new to the list,
I am responding to the part of remove the selftimer of a Pen FT .
Take a rubber patch (from a inside tyre) and push it with your tump and turn
the nob to the left(normal treath) it should come of with no damage.
If you have it of looke in side the schrew opening , there is a normal schrew.
Put a litle schrewdriver in it and turn it the oppesit way(right) its left
treath.
you remove the selftimer then ,Under the rewind button there are 2 litlle
schrews
behind the transport lever there is a ather screw.
And of comes the top cover.
If you need any replace top covers (chroom ) we have them.
sucses, Jaap .