Re: [OM] 35-70 2.8, 350 2.8 tests

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 2.8, 350 2.8 tests
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 17:49:38 +0200
Giles wrote:

> You will get the same 'funny' results if you look at German test
> results for the 90/2.  It doesn't fare too well against Leica and Zeiss
> macro lenses either, despite being way faster than any of them.

Well, I once posted the results of this test and my interpretation of
the numbers was the Zuiko is the fastest and among the sharpest
tele macro lenses. The difference to the Zeiss and Leica lenses was very
small, the lens one full stop faster at an competitiv price, the
difference in quality to other worse lenses was relativly big.

Best regards

Richard