[OM] Got a 35/2?

Subject: [OM] Got a 35/2?
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:20:57 -0500
Zuiks,

I'm doing a inventory of my camera stuff to keep my insurance company
updated and noticed that I have two of the Olympus lens shades for the 35/2,
both perfect.

I'll happily ship one of 'em off to the first Zuik that a)contacts me, b)has
the lens and c)doesn't have the lens shade.

It's free -- not worth charging for, but we've got to keep this stuff in the
family.  If no one wants it, I'll go to eBay and sell it for $300.

Thanks,

Dave

BTW -- Doing an inventory of your equipment is an interesting exercise.  On
one hand, it's "Hehe.  Look at all the pretty bodies and glass!" and on the
other hand, it's "My God!  I've got to shoot 5 rolls a day to justify all
this!".

NOT an exercise I'd recommend for Tom Scales unless he does it with me in
the room so's I can pick up anything he feels the need to get rid of. <g>