Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 09:51:02 -0500
Joel Wilcox wrote:

> It happened.  I took a roll of Provia to my local lab, which is in a cool,
> old-fashioned camera store near campus.
>
> Someone processed it with the C-41.
>
> Fortunately, it was already a really bad day before that.
>
> Joel Wilcox
> Iowa City, Iowa USA

Well you know what, back in the 70's, we use to do this on purpose to
experiment with the idea of making  prints from unmasked negatives. Course we
also would go in for
solarizing both slide film and prints. Then there are the reticulation tales I
could relate.

                        yours more conservative today,

                                Garry D. Lewis