[OM] Lens Caps for Cokin "P" Filter System Lens Rings

Subject: [OM] Lens Caps for Cokin "P" Filter System Lens Rings
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 09:09:41 -0600
Hi, gang:

I'm using the Cokin "P" series of filters (that's the larger ones, for those
who don't know), and I have bought lens rings for each of my lenses.
Trouble is, now the lens caps don't fit so the lenses travel in my camera
bag only protected by the distance between the lens ring and the front
element.

I asked at the camera store where I buy my filters whether Cokin makes
some sort of slip-on cap (the rings aren't threaded), and only got
"Huh?!?!?" as a response.  So, I'm asking here...

Does anybody know if you can get slip-on caps that will fit over the
Cokin "P" series lens rings?  (It doesn't have to be gen-u-wine Cokin.
And, no, I'm NOT talking about the filter assembly and hard cap!)

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  I'm gonna put it on my zuiko lenses (OM content)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill