[OM] Another sale

Subject: [OM] Another sale
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:57:58 -0500
I have to clear the shelves.  My wife can easily see that I have
taken in more than I have moved out (and more than I'm using).
So, here goes, before going to E-bay:

OM-4 Black - In very good condition.  Very little brassing above strap
lugs.  Really minor surface scratches on bottom plate.  Only significant
brassing is on back (put a new back on for $35 and this one becomes EX
condition).  Comes with body cap.  $325 plus shipping.

200mm f4 Zuiko, MC.  It is in excellent condition, with some minor
paint wear on the aperture ring.  A classic Zuiko lens.
Comes with Oly caps, built-in hood and Olympus hard case!  $150 + ship

135mm f2.8 Zuiko.  This has been a great lens (I've had great results,
even with the 2x converter!).  Excellent condition, with some
wear on the aperture ring, and minor wear on the hood.  Comes with
caps and built-in hood. $100 + ship

Vivitar 28mm f1.9(!) Series 1 lens.  This is a great lens, but I have
a 24mm Zuiko that I use more often.  Glass is perfect, cosmetics are VG+.
Comes with caps.  $125 plus shipping.

Zuiko 50 f1.4 with rubber OM hood, caps.  Blades are snappy, a few small
black specks, but overall a fine user lens $45 plus shipping

Zuiko 35mm f2.8  VG+ condition.  Glass perfect.  Again, snappy blades.  A
minor bit of wear on the aperture ring.  Comes with caps.  $69 plus shipping

Recordata Back 4.  Near perfect.  Very, very small dent on the back (have to
hold it just the right way to see it), and one very small nick in the paint,
no brassing.  $90 plus shipping

OM Focusing screen 1-6.  Matte with contrasting matte circle in center.  Has
some minor markings.  In original box, with insertion tool.  $12 plus ship

Olympus case, for OM-series cameras, accommodates standard lens sizes (maybe
up to 100mm?), and camera with Winder. Leatherette.  VG condition.  $30 plus
ship

Olympus case, for OM-series cameras with standard lens (doesn't hold camera
+ winder).  Leatherette. VG condition.  $30 plus ship.

Also considering selling my Zuiko 35-70/3.6....

Regards,
Mike Stephens
Plano, TX