[OM] FS - 65-116 Telescopic Auto extension tube - $150

Subject: [OM] FS - 65-116 Telescopic Auto extension tube - $150
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:50:38 +0000
I am offering for sale an OM system 65-116 Telescopic Auto extension tube.

This item is designed specifically for use with the Zuiko 80mm f4 and 135mm
f4.5 macro lenses, but can of course be used with other lenses.  It
preserves full auto diaphragm functions and essentially acts like a
bellows, except it is hard shelled, smaller, lighter and is better suited
to field use.

It comes with an original Olympus body cap and a generic rear cap.  the
knob for tightening the tripod collar is a Giles special.  It is a copy of
an original knob.  I made a mould from the knob on my 300/4.5, stuck a hex
socket stainless steel bolt in the mould and poured in epoxy resin.  The
finished result is painted a gloss black and looks exactly like an
original except for the central chrome insert.  Should this knob ever fail
I would make the purchaser another at no cost.

The only real blemish worth noting is that a small area of black flock is
missing from the inner tube.  I would estimate the area as being about 1cm
square.  The tube is black beneath the flock so there would likely be no
negative effects in use.

I am offering a no quibbles period of inspection of two weeks.

I am asking $150 for it.

I would accept as payment US$ cash, an equivalent amount in Euros, Irish
pounds or pounds Stirling.  Buyer pays shipping.

Please contact me off-list - cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx

Giles