I think it was Giles who wrote and asked me to send list e-mail by
text only, since he was getting it in HTML also. I couldn't figure out
the problem since I have sent several e-mails to list over the past
few months with no problem, either from my Windoze PC or my Mac.
The only thing I changed was upgrading to a beta version of AOL 6.0
for Windows. I contacted AOL and was told that they have been having
some problems with 6.0 and that they were temporarily sending all
e-mail in HTML format. Don't know if they have solved the problem or
not. They will as soon as they can.
My apologies to everyone who has been receiving both text and HTML,
particularly to those who use the Digest. I hope AOL can/will rectify
the problem soon.
< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >