[OM] Olympus 90mm f2 lens F/Sl

Subject: [OM] Olympus 90mm f2 lens F/Sl
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:18:30 -0000
Listmembers and fellow zuikoholics!
                                            Probably more interesting to
U.K. members or possibly not with present currency exchange rates, Ffordes
have an Olympus 90mm f2 lens for sale at £595. approx $835. Condition is
stated to be ex++ (I think) They will export. Web site www.ffordes.com

              I don't know if price is good .....my computer has had a
headache since I installed Internet Explorer 5.5 last weekend ,It will
access outlook Express -with difficulty- But stubbornly refuses to let me
access the web!!!
It tells me contents advisor files are missing. When I change settings in
contents advisor the changes  do not take effect!  I was very relieved when
I started receiving Olympus messages on Monday...I thought it was all part
of the same problem.
                                Any Ideas gratefully received.
                                                                   Regards,

John Duggan.  Wales.  U.K.