Re: [OM] [OT] Pie pan reflector

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Pie pan reflector
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:17:24 -0500
Nice coverage, Lex. It's appropriate to pull out the flash-in-the-pie-pan
diffuser on a day that has so much tradition in pie consumption! I hope you
encouraged all you know to save those pie pans and put them to good use!
I've preached it to my photo taking cohorts, and they now closely eyeball
the pie pans used to cart goodies into the office -- after they're empty.

Mickey Trageser - Maryland