Re: [OM] OM-2000 DISCONTINUED?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000 DISCONTINUED?
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:24:43 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 06 Dec 2000 09:44, Jim Terazawa <jimt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I also noticed on that same page that Oly is recalling
>u[mju:]-II ZOOM - equivalent to Stylus Epic Zoom 80 outside Japan ?
>http://www.olympusamerica.com/product.asp?c=11&s=12&p=11&product=293

Jim, I went to the Olympusamerica page and there was no "recall"
there other than the description of the Stylus Epic Zoom 80.  My
wife has one of those cameras she just bought this summer, so I
am interested in the problem (if there is one).  I don't read
Japanese, can you briefly describe the nature of the recall?
Thanks.