RE: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #2023

Subject: RE: [OM] RE: olympus-digest V2 #2023
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:51:00 -0500
Sam,
The reason I didn't say more is that Bowens meters are not sold in the US,
to my knowledge.  Bogen used to import the Bowen Monolights and they have
always had an excellent reputation.  The Bowens Monolight was the original
monolight...
Therefore, I would expect their meters to be similar in quality, but there
is always the Cadillac Cimmaron for comparison!

Brian P. Huber