[OM] Om-1n's

Subject: [OM] Om-1n's
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:16:48 -0800
Is the OM-2n better?  Should I be bidding on an OM-2n instead of an
OM-1n?

Thank you all for the links you've sent me, today is my first day on
the list, and I feel very welcome.

What exactly is TTL OTF?  I see that the OM-2n has it, but I'm not
quite sure what "it" is...  Also, I see the selection for exposure
having a "manual" and an "auto".  What exactly does that mean?  What
does the "auto" do??

I'm just wondering because if the prices on ebay are close, should I
go after the OM-2n then?

Thanks!

Albert