Re: [OM] Prices of new lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Prices of new lens
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:30:38 -0500
I haven't found Charlotte Camera's store yet to compare equipment or in house prices, but Biggs Camera (biggscamera.com) has a good supply of used OM equipment. Prices aren't steals, but fair. More people seem to know about Charlotte Camera than Biggs too, which may be the location or marketing rather than the reputation. They were pleasant to work with and let me dig contentedly through two big buckets of lens hoods and covers and then knocked $5 US off the price of a T20 on my first visit to the store.

Gregg

George S wrote:
coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Other good sources for Olympus stuff, at least based on my experience, are
 Olympus Guy (www.olympusguy.com) and Brooklyn Camera Exchange  >>

And don't forget our own John H. (Camtech) and I've had some good dealings
with Charlottecamera.com. Very nice pieces and a knowledgable staff.