Re: [OM] Lens Handbook editions

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Handbook editions
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:04:32 -0800
Hi Greg:

<< I'm very curious about Gary's posting that there were four editions
of this book. Previously, I'd only been aware of two (1984, and October
1985). Could Gary, or someone else who has all four, please post the
info from the last pages that differentiates the editions? >>

Some folks pay a premium for one that says 1985, only to find that it is
only the Oct. 1985 printing which contains the additional three lenses.
Consider this book to have 3 prints of the first version (two in 1984
and one early in 1985) and one printing (Oct. 1985) of the revised
version.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV