Re: [OM] Enough!

Subject: Re: [OM] Enough!
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:06:55 -0500
>I love it all but enough is enough! If the really wife found out what this
>cost....
>
>However, maybe I just need that ........................
>No. Just for today I won't buy any Oly gear.

You can stop for a short while, some can hold out a bit longer, but sooner or
later, the Zuiko bug will bite you so hard that your hand will somehow
magically grab your wallet. Then you'll have such a big stupid grin on your
face all the time that your wife will think that you've got a mistress.
Resistance is useless.....
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright