[OM] Olympus Pen F Zuiko Mirror T F8 800mm - who know about it?

Subject: [OM] Olympus Pen F Zuiko Mirror T F8 800mm - who know about it?
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:01:35 -0000
Hi Frank,

I have been offered for sale an Olympus tele mirror lens for the Pen F system, the Zuiko mirror T F8 f=800mm. Does any of you have a clue to what is an acceptable price for this lens? Considering its 33 year age, it is in exc+ condition, with caps, hood, case, set of 8 filters and manual leaflet present. The color is grey, like the older Olympus microscopes in the fifties and sixties were painted in.
I only know of one collector possessing this lens, and I have never
seen one of these before. Checking the regular Internet source doesn't make me much wiser about its value.

Can't Jaap "Wide Angle" help you out here? Also, Jaap told me that the only Pen F lens he doesn't have at home (yet) is an 800mm. Apparently he "co-owns" one with someone in Belgium, and the lens is to go to Jaap's collection eventually. Would this be the same type of lens that you describe here, or isn't the one Jaap is going to acquire a mirror lens?

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: If it is indeed the same type of lens, then I only remember Jaap mentioning they were extremely rare and "quite" expensive...