[OM] [OT] Possible list duplicates???

Subject: [OM] [OT] Possible list duplicates???
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:11:29 -0700
We've been having some technical problems with DSL lately, so things are
kinda screwed-up 'round here right now.  So, I'm not sure if this is us, or
a general problem....

I've been getting more-than-the-usual amount of duplicate messages, lately.
Usually, it's only two-of-the-same, but sometimes it's triplicates.  Anyone
else noticing this, or is it just the mess 'round here???

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  If you've sent e-mail to me since last Friday and haven't gotten a
reply, it probably fell into one of the (black) holes that have developed
as a result of the technical problems.  Resend, please.