[OM] Anna

Subject: [OM] Anna
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:27:01 -0500
OK.  I just got a McAfee wash and wax.  The computer even smells new.  Anna
was lurking in three locations.  It even found a remnant of the kak virus of
some time ago.  I thought I'd gotten rid of it.  Thanks to the list member
who advised not opening an attachment until I'd verified with the sender
that he really sent it.  I never open attachments unless they are from
someone I really know and trust, but I never thought of verifying first.
Good idea.  I sure hope Mc was right and I don't infect you guys again.
JP