Re: [OM] NiMH for 15V Control Pack

Subject: Re: [OM] NiMH for 15V Control Pack
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 12:09:07 -0500
I am temporarily not supplying NiMH clusters until I can find batteries with
a higher capacity.  For those who need to shoot in the cold or lots of
sequence and/or power rewind, only  the original nicad cluster seems to fit
the bill at this time.  See my page linked to the one noted below for NiMH
info.
For  casual single frame shooting NiMH will be okay, especially with MD 1.
The cells I'm using now will not stand up to lots of sequence use.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000