Re: [OM] Glossy poster

Subject: Re: [OM] Glossy poster
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:16:28 +0800
One more suggestion if flash were used, note if there will be any
reflection from the side of your camera, I have the experience of copy
gloss print of 16x20 with SQ-A and two T32s. The first trial failed
due to light reflection from my tripod legs. Finally I have the tripod
covered with black cloth and it worked.

C.H.Ling