[OM] PM-MTob adapter update

Subject: [OM] PM-MTob adapter update
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:34:59 -0500
Here's the response I received from Olympus when I contacted them a week or
so ago when I was looking for this adapter - looks like it is no longer
available directly from Olympus!

****************

YOUR QUESTION:

I understand the PM-MTob macro lens adapter for the screw in style macro
lenses is no longer available.  Can you verify if this is true and if so, do
you have any suggestions where I may be able to purchase one?

Thanks for your time.

Thank you for your inquiry.
   Regretfully, the item you are looking for has been discontinued and is no
longer available. You may want to check the yellow pages for local camera
shops who sell used or discontinued items.

One such dealer is:

PHOTO STOP
1 800 545 8481
web address: photostop@xxxxxxxx

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia