[OM] FS: 135mm/f4.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] FS: 135mm/f4.5 Macro
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 09:44:59 -0800
PJ writes:

<< It's important to note that I have never noticed any image loss due
to these flaws, but I imagine Gary Reese would say a thing or two about
it if he tested it head to head with a brand new one. >>

I doubt that I would notice anything. My personal lens collection has
all sorts of BGN grade (if not UGLY grade) lenses with marks on the
optics. I know that it doesn't matter and that I'll add to the marks
with use. I even have one where I've used the "fill the pit in with
black ink" technique.

I'd highly recommend this lens for tripod mounted close focus work. It
is my most used lens at the moment.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV