Re: [OM] Re: mystery 38 f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: mystery 38 f2.8
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:57:45 EST
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Any idea where I could get an adapter to put an enlarging lens on OM
extension tubes ?

Wayne,
          This is very easy and inexpensive to make yourself. Buy a 39mm
Leica (enlarger) flange for an enlarger ~$10 US or less and mount it on a
Tmount adapter <$10 with epoxy or three screws if you have a tap set.  The
pro photo stores carrying darkroom equipment, usually have anodised black
flanges.  If you can't find one I may have a couple of spares or could get
you one at cost+shipping. You can always buy a 39mm/OM adapter from Novoflex
for about $50+.   You can also scavange a better OM bayonet flange from a
fungus 50/1.8 or from a 2X adapter from a photo discard bin.  Enlarger lenses
make truly outstanding copy lenses. My favourite is a sturdy 80mm Minolta
that I own.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes