Re: [OM] another fine CLA!

Subject: Re: [OM] another fine CLA!
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:05:06 -0500

>Hi!
>What is exactly the lizard skin from Morgan Sparks?

See: http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/leathers/index.html

Morgan is another hero on this email list. He manufactures replacement
leather skins for OM cameras. Twenty years ago, Olympus offered exotic animal
skins for thier cameras but withdrew the product after animal rights
activists protested. Morgan has a large selection of skins available. The one
on my OM-1 is the brown lizard skin, which is very nice indeed.

>>From where could I get it?
>Is it possible to do a facelifting of my OM-1 with it
>by myself?

Yes, if you are careful.
--
Be Seeing You.