Re: [OM] photography schools

Subject: Re: [OM] photography schools
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8 Mar 2001 09:04:06 -0800
Actually on June 9th down in St. Louis there is a one day Nikon course being
held about intro photography skills and techniques. I'm really thinking about
going and it says all levels of experience and all cameras are welcome so i
think that will be a good resource for me. i'm not quite sure who the
instructor is but hopefully it will be pretty good. thanks for the advice.
Eric