[OM] camera show review

Subject: [OM] camera show review
From: "alpinist" <alpinist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:35:57 -0600
We had a camera show in Fort Worth this weekend.  Not much in the way of
Olympus stuff there, mostly a few OM-PC or 10 bodies (all in rough shape) and
some mostly UGLY lenses-mostly 50 1.8's.  Example saw a 75-150 that looked like
it went through 2 wars, fungus, and the dealer wanted $125!

There were a few nice items,several Vivitars-including a couple of  Macro's and
a Solingor 200/2 that was pretty nice looking for $175.

I went looking for an 85/2, but nada, then I met this guy who was looking to
sell some clean Olympus stuff and got a 75-150 in like new condition, with
caps, box and warranty for $70.  Maybe not a DF buy, but a fair price on a
really good looking lens.

At least I found a few things, my Pentax shooting buddy found as little and got
nothing.