[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2256

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2256
From: Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:10:58 -0600
Can anyone tell me if the problem with my OM2S is correctable?  I'll have
it set for correct range of exposures on Auto, when it will start beeping
and showing the OVER sign.  If I turn the ISO dial back and forth a few
times, it settles down.  This seems to happen every time I use the camera.
Is it corrosion on the contacts?  If so, is there a solution that will last
for more than a few minutes?  It drives me crazy and I'm not that enamored
of the OM2S in the first place (I got mine cheap from a friend when my OM4
died).  I wish I could afford an OM4T.

Alan M-R