Re: [OM] OM2 Mirror probs?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 Mirror probs?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:21:30 -0500
Many things can cause OM-2 lockup, the simplest being no batteries / dead
batteries / wrong batteries.  Start with a set of new silver oxide batteries
(MS76, KS76, SR44, G13, 357, 303, S76 etc.).  If that doesn't cure it,
reason may be deeper.
Best way to test a 2/2N body for it's propensity for lockup is at 1/1000
manual.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000