[OM] Perspective Control (was Goodbye)

Subject: [OM] Perspective Control (was Goodbye)
From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:27:31 -0500
My memory is spotty, but I think it was John Lind that taught me about
using telephotos for perspective control. For some months I've been trying
another kind of perspective control, by deleting OM digests as they come
in. It's difficult to explain my sudden slump in interest, but it happens
to many of us at some point. What was interesting, simply becomes noise.
Like somebody else said, it becomes highly necessary to remember that there
is LIFE outside the list and to remember why we have camera tools in the
first place. I've got a suggestion for folks that are on the verge of a
testy response to anything ever posted on this list:  Go out and shoot some
film.

I'm on the verge of selling off 1/2 my Olympus equipment, but for some
reason today, I found myself inexplicably in a camera store that I haven't
been to in months looking at OM lenses. It occured to me that it's Spring,
and Spring means Macro, and Macro means Olympus. So, I opened the last
couple OM digests, and found out that little has changed. Somebody's
leaving. Somebody's pissed. Ebay is still the root of all evil. <that's a
joke, folks, relax>

What pictures are you taking? How have you been?

Peace, Ya'll,
Mike Swaim