Re: [OM] 35-80/2.8 on E-B-A-Y

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-80/2.8 on E-B-A-Y
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:38:38 -0400
Wow, I was just about to post a WTB for this lens to the group. Actually, I
was toying with the idea of beginning a hunt for this lens. If anyone is
toying with the idea of selling theirs, please contact me off-list as I'd
rather transact with someone from our "family" than subject myself to the
perils of e*ay.

Thanks,

Mike