Re: [OM] info on 24mm shift w/ OM-4 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] info on 24mm shift w/ OM-4 on eBay
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:20:52 -0600
On 2 Apr 2001, at 21:49, GMcGrath@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I see that the seller has now added text that the opening price is
> incorrect but they can't do anything about it....

Well, DUH for me!  That explains why "I can't correct it" is in the
description.

> I think they could probably cancel the auction and start over....

Yup!  That'd be the thing to do, if you ask me.

> I also would suspect that their offer "on eBay" to make a lower-priced
> deal outside of eBay, would be a violation of the rules. Anyone know
> about that?

My bet is that e-Bay would kill the auction if they saw that.  Probably
give her supreme sh*t, too.  Maybe even suspend her?

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)