Re: [OM] OCC

Subject: Re: [OM] OCC
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 22:39:19 +0200

It also carries details of some courses and events, including a
"Nature and the lanscape" course I've decided to go on in the summer
(as we Brits refer to the rainy season which comes between spring and
autumn, 2 other rainy seasons).

Have faith John, we have to cut the grass sometime... :>).

I'm not sure what the relationship is between the club and Olympus.

It was an Olympus building when I visited in September 1998.  I
bought a mint OM2N off Ian Aston for a colleague of his.

There are sometimes good secondhand adverts in the blue bit in the middle.

Chris