[OM] Wow - I am impressed ! - 50 mm F3.5 macro + T20 picture

Subject: [OM] Wow - I am impressed ! - 50 mm F3.5 macro + T20 picture
From: Erwin Voogt <evoogt@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:51:34 +0200
Cc: "'nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'erwin.voogt@xxxxxx'" <erwin.voogt@xxxxxx>
Hi,

Norma and/or Hank wrote:

I am really impressed by your macro photos !
Thanks for the tip on using the T-20 with the macro f 3.5 50 mm Zuiko, too.
Is that all ?
Just a T-20 on top of the OM40 and the 50mm f 3.5 macro ?
Wow, I've got to try it, that bee fly shot is incredibly good !!

---
Yep, that's all: T20 in the shoe of the OM40 and 50 mm F3.5 as a nose...
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/photovoogt/china/bij.html
One more detail: I had to chase the bee fly for about 5 minutes before I
managed to take this picture. However it is a single shot! I didn't waste a
single slide on this animal. More luck than wisdom (translation of a Dutch
saying, but maybe it also exists in English).
This picture also shows the value of the tiny 50 mm F3.5. The picture is
actually an ordinary holiday picture (like most of my macro pictures) and
during holidays you can't carry loads of stuff around. The 50 mm macro,
however, always fits in a pocket.

Bye,

Erwin Voogt
Utrecht, The Netherlands