Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2378

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2378
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 14:52:11 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 2 May 2001 ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> In <001801c0d333$5c8cd460$4faffc9e@sue>, on 05/02/01 at 01:11 PM,
>    "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> >(I remember as a child spending Saturday
> >mornings at the movie theatre, watching the El Nikkor serials),
>
>  If it's a joke, then predictably it went quite over my head; if not,
> please explain what in the world an El Nikkor serial is. My Saturday
> mornings were devoted to Flash Gordon, so I suppose I was a protected
> youth :)

El Nikkor is a place.  A very dark place, with sombre red lighting.  I
often spend Saturdays there.  Sometimes Sundays too.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |