[OM] FS OM 3Ti and 55/f1.2 lens

Subject: [OM] FS OM 3Ti and 55/f1.2 lens
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:07:08 +0200
I just offered for sale an OM-3 Ti and a 55/1.2 lens on the
marketplace newsgroups.
List members will be granted a 10 0iscount on the prices mentioned
below, but only for one combined sale - so $1200 will buy body and
lens.
Don't forget to refer to the list when you would be interested.
And please keep any messages online, to
Frank.van@xxxxxxxxxxx

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL