Re: [OM] Pentax Screwmount to OM?

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax Screwmount to OM?
From: Marcin Kost <kosta@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:00:09 +0200
Hi!
    There are adapters which allow to mount a M42 (Pentax
Screw/Practika)  lens, but you can't focus with this lens to infinity,
because the distance between lens and the plain of film is different in
OM system than the same distance in M42 system,  Nikon users have  the
same problem, but for Nikon there is an adapter with a lens which make
possible to focus on infinity
regards
Marcin

Mickey Trageser wrote:

> Hello Zuiks, Is there an adapter to mount a Pentax screwmount on an OM
> body? I have a 300mm Asahi Pentax lens that might be fun to play with.
> It has a Canon adapter on it. When removed, the lens fits on a
> Praktica body. Thanks once again.-Mickey

Sprawd? swoje bezpieczeñstwo w Sieci
Zabezpiecz siê ! www.symantec.com/region/pl/product/nis2001.html