[OM] TOPE 6 is live now!!!

Subject: [OM] TOPE 6 is live now!!!
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 07:40:19 -0000
Hi Guys,

I noticed Acer already discovered it (he must have been very anxious for this event! ;) ), but the rest of you guys probably haven't, sooooooooooooo: TOPE 6 IS LIVE NOW !!! :)))

Indeed, a very fine gallery it is, and guess what? The initial launch already has 41 (!) pictures, all of them are fine shots, so I expect this gallery to become on of the best of the lot!

Sooooooo, go hit it, and leave some feedback for the submitters, as they all evry much appreciate that...

The address? Ahh, here comes that notorious URL again:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Cheers and enjoy!
Olafo