[OM] FS: Olympus Zuiko 8mm f/2.8 - Like new in hard case

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus Zuiko 8mm f/2.8 - Like new in hard case
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 15:57:47 -0500
A fellow list member living in India has asked me to sell his 8/2.8 for him.
I don't use Like New often, but this lens qualifies. No exterior wear.
Perfect glass (and there is a LOT of glass). Comes with the special screw in
front lens cap (a must have).

This one is tough to price.  I saw a post from Skip the other day indicating
that he bought and sold his in the $1200-1300 range.  Since that seems like
a useful data point, I'll steal it and offer the lens for $1200.

I'm not really a participant in the transaction, as it is not my lens and I
am not involved financially -- just helping out. Even so, though, I will
offer it with the same no-questions-asked return policy I normally offer.
However, since it is not my lens, I can't really send a lens this valuable
out for a test drive, so you need to be sure you want it and willing to send
a money order first.

Let me know if you're interested, off-list of course, at
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Tom Scales