Re: [OM] DeFanged + Rewind Crank - Another Problem to fix ?

Subject: Re: [OM] DeFanged + Rewind Crank - Another Problem to fix ?
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 23:01:25 +0200
Dave Bellamy wrote
I also have a (smaller) rewind crank problem on this OM-2SP - the
little hinge on the rewind crank handle is broken on one side, and the
handle is therefore a little bit loose (but will rewind OK - I will have to
do it carefully!).

What holds that hinge in place? Is it just a little spring-loaded bar similar
to the thing that usually holds watch straps on? Is it easy to fix? I don't
want to mess with it yet in case I break the other end too!!

Strange. I had the *exact* same problem with my 2SP. I was just about
to get it fixed when the camera was stolen, so I can't tell you what to do.
Maybe it's one of all the 2SP maladies. Otherwise an excellent camera.
Hope you can get it fixed (John H?)
Henrik