Re: [OM] Lens advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens advice
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:19:27 -0700
Craig C. writes:

<< Also, what's reasonable to expect to pay for a used Zuiko 35-105mm
F3.5-4.5? I've seen prices all over the board, and that's got me
wondering... >>

Depends on condition. For 9+ (KEH=Ex+) see the text of my auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1249632973
where I tell people exactly what the eBay market value is.  But someone
just bagged one of these in 9+ condition for $175, so novice buyer's are
erroneously going to think that is market value (for any condition) -
until it scrolls off the completed auction list (which it might already
have).

That lens is the one I offered here, first.  BTW, if you want to see
prices "all across the board," watch the Vivitar Series 1 28-105mm eBay
prices. I've never seen a Like New in Box example sell, so it's value is
rather nebulous.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV