Re: [OM] Ralph Gibson-seeing

Subject: Re: [OM] Ralph Gibson-seeing
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:28:21 -0400
Fred Picker used to tout this practice highly, with one twist.  He had some
kind of plastic (filter?) mounted in the slide frame.  He said it gave a
very good idea of the shades of gray that would appear in a B&W print.
Maybe somebody remembers or can find out what his gizmo was.  I can't find
my copy of The Zone VI Workshop.
JP