RE: [OM] Another big scan (57MB)

Subject: RE: [OM] Another big scan (57MB)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 19:18:17 -0700
Hi Mickey,

Here are two versions of a raw 48-bit scan from the Acer Scanwit 2720s. Both
are the same image, one in native Photoshop format (version 5.5, PSD) and
one in TIFF (IBM byte-order TIF) format. They're huge. Each has been zipped
to shrink them down a bit, so you'll need room for both the zipped file and
the uncompressed extract. The PSD zip file is about 38MB, the TIF zip file
about 42MB. Each extracts to around 52MB.

Totally raw scans from the Acer, no "advanced" settings were used on it, and
they haven't been manipulated in Photoshop at all. 2700dpi, 48-bit color,
full-frame from a Kodak Max 400 neg shot with an OM-2n and a Zuiko 300/4.5.
Shot at our backyard bird-bath about a week ago.

See this page, and choose your poison (file type-wise):

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us/Olympus/OMGallery.htm

And please don't all hit me at once. I've only got 128Kbps on the uplink
side of this DSL line. Let me know if you can't download at all, but they
should be ready to go.

---
Scott Gomez