Re: [OM] 21mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] 21mm lenses
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:15:22 +1000

Sorry guys that should have been to Tris directly.

Gotta love email software!

At 10:06 AM Wednesday 25/07/2001, you wrote:
Dear Tris,

Let me just say hello on my first direct email to you. Thanks for sharing some of your advice and experience on the list. You almost always have something worthwhile to say on most topics. I guess it comes from extensive experience. I am an ophthalmologist in Australia and I've gotten back into photography in the last 6 months after a long break.