Re: [OM] Gitzo service sucks

Subject: Re: [OM] Gitzo service sucks
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:24:52 -0400
Just talking about the usage the guys I worked for put them through. That's
what I
meant by pro usage. Fashion photography here on location had the assistants move
stuff very fast & often. Many times an inexperienced or flustered assistant
would
smack them against the wrong rock... :) They look stronger than they actually
are.
(Actually the Man 190 did pretty well).

Larry