Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices

Subject: Re: Subj: Re: [OM] T-20 flash prices
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:49:29 -0500
It's pleasing to see that people are getting bargains.  I always enjoy the
stories about people's successes, just as I hope some people enjoy my
stories.

Doesn't affect anything with my percepction of the value of a T20.  I have
no doubt that if I had a box full of T20s, I'd get an average of $40-50 for
them on ebay.

I set very fair asking prices for list members for everything that I sell,
signficantly below market value.  That's what friends do for each other.
Even my 'full prices' are about well below any available source.  Try
comparing my prices to KEH.  Tell me you can get a Like New OM-1n, in the
original box with instructions, on any other site for $185.  Yet, I have one
at that price for list members.

Based on the amount of purchases made by list members and the fact I am
spending hours and hours going through the requests that have piled up, it
would seem like many list members like doing business with me.  I suspect
your continually digs are not going to dramatically affect that.  I also
suspect that very few people on this list agree with your continual barbs
and I suspect more than a few are embarassed for you that you feel the need
to continue with them.

Feel free to continue to not purchase anything from me.

Tom