Re: [OM] Olympus 35 SP anyone own one?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 35 SP anyone own one?
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:14:51 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/01 4:38:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
miadolphins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Thanks for the information Dave.... How does it compare to the Leica?

It's been many years since I owned a Leica.  I doubt that in the real world
one could tell the difference between a slide of negative taken with a
similar focal length Leica Lens and the 42mm lens on the SP.  If your
objective is real sharp contrasty images, the SP will produce them at a
fraction of the cost of most any Leica.  And lest anyone who sees this think
I am dissing Leica, I'm not.  But .....

Dave Dougherty