[OM] http:// www.bigmx.com - Free Email Service , Communities and More

Subject: [OM] http:// www.bigmx.com - Free Email Service , Communities and More...
From: "vr sp" <vrspnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8 Aug 2001 15:23:16 -0000
Hai,

 we are one of the leading free email service providers in india.  We provide
email service different from others.  So, we would like to call you to register
email address in our service at http://www.bigmx.com .

Time being we have provided some common indian names and some common
celebrities in our email service.

Don't wait ! Receive your perfect email at http://www.bigmx.com.

Other Features of this Website :  Sharing Photos , Discussion Forums on Indian
cinema.

yours truly,

Webmaster
www.bigmx.com

P.S: - For clarifications and more information reach us at

webmaster@xxxxxxxxx