Re: [OM] Marginally OT -- Nikon Coolscan 4000

Subject: Re: [OM] Marginally OT -- Nikon Coolscan 4000
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:26:48 -0500
Polaroid's been promising the roll adapter for about 2 years. Can't imagine
it coming out any time soon, given their financial condition.  I asked on
the list about 2 months ago and David Hemingway from Polaroid said something
to the effect of 'not in my lifetime'.

I'm aware of the edge sharpness on curved film. I'm hoping that the film
still being in a roll will hold it flatter.

We'll see.

Tom