Re: [OM] Best piece of non-photographic equipment for photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Best piece of non-photographic equipment for photography
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 05:53:05 -0500
By far my most valuable non-photographic item in my camera bag is a penny.
I never carry change in my pockets and for the want of the penny the
batteries are dead, for the want of the batteries the meter is dead, for the
want of the meter the camera is dead, for the want of the camera, the moment
is lost.  OK, the last one didn't work quite right, but it is early.

Tom
From: <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>